Sorry for the long wait, on LJ I'm on chapter 7 xD
Still, I'm finally updating blogspot :P
Raynebow Isles was always beautiful, but my memory gave it no justice at all.

Coming in to the welcoming land was simply magical, what made it even better was knowing my little boy was waiting for me!
Yeah...my big escape wasn't exactly that simple, they had only one seat left on the plane and insisted Ash went first, and drove directly to my mother's house.
I had to wait an extra few hours until I got on the plane, but now I know for sure it was worth it.

All the colour here was amazing, not in your face rainbows, as one would expect, but filled with subtle colour that I always loved, and I realised I'd only left here because of Oak.
I took a deep breath again, no more crying for me, a person surely runs out of tears eventually, and it seems I am not one of them.

We soon started to fly up the mountain to the airport and were beginning to land.
I quickly grabbed my bag and pulled out of it the advert for my new home I accepted, seemed we'd already passed it, but I hadn't spot it amidst the crowd of houses near City Hall.

I was sat on the edge of my seat all the time, I couldn't manage to stay still for one moment, I thought the taxi driver noticed, but I didn't mind, it wasn't like he had been through what I had, and if he had, that was a big coincedence.
Driving past my hometown, I noticed we were going near the cliffside, and out of the Town centre.
Huh, the only houses up here were mansions, and I definitely did not buy one of them, I didn't even have the money to buy a mansion!

"Um, excuse me, where are we going?"
My voice was quiet, but for once it didn't shake, and something inside me made me feel better for a second, this was the first step in my new life.
"To your new home, ma'am, why?"
"Oh...I was just sure I'd bought a small house, I thought it'd be in the city, not where the Mint's and Ray's live..."
The taxi driver smiled in the mirror to me.
"Well, you did buy a small house, but, I'll bet that's going to be a mansion one day, and so here you are miss, would you like a hand with your bags?"
I thanked him and said no, I was just ready to go and see my baby boy, which my mother, Isabelline, would have dropped off now!

A new first for me, well, a first for me after my 'dark days'.
I smiled.
And it felt good, and my son was in the house right in front of me, I was so excited I hadn't even taken in my new property.

"Uhhhh, this don't look like the advertisement I was given..."
Well, for one I was meant to buy a decent size house in the city, except it was a small shack in the middle of a huge property, next to the two most powerful families in Raynebow.
The Mint's were the friendlier of the two, but the Ray's were serious and quite honestly scary.

Nevertheless, this was a new beginning, and I had no more than 953 simoleons and 42 cents.
But this was good for me, it wasn't what I had in Riverview, or what I had when I was little here.
Instead it was as if I'd moved out of my parent's house and moved here to start my life. No awkward 22nd year of life, I just went from being 21, to nearly 23...

At least there was something from the ad in real life, the pretty and rare white poppies.
It seemed everything was white, it suited me just fine, but some colour was definitely needed here!

I walked through the door and the first room I came to was one of 4 use-able rooms.

There was a dining set, a beautiful wooden easel, and a keyboard!
Ah, now I understood my Dad's text to me, he said me and Ash had an extra surprise waiting for us!
I'd always wanted to play instruments, ever since I heard Carolina Sky in concert!

There was a neat little kitchen, perfect size for me to cook for Ash and me both!

I came to find a hallway with three doors, at least I had my own room, and Ash had his own too, that would be better than us waking eachother up constantly.
This is Ash's room, much bigger than mine!


Coming in to the welcoming land was simply magical, what made it even better was knowing my little boy was waiting for me!
Yeah...my big escape wasn't exactly that simple, they had only one seat left on the plane and insisted Ash went first, and drove directly to my mother's house.
I had to wait an extra few hours until I got on the plane, but now I know for sure it was worth it.

All the colour here was amazing, not in your face rainbows, as one would expect, but filled with subtle colour that I always loved, and I realised I'd only left here because of Oak.
I took a deep breath again, no more crying for me, a person surely runs out of tears eventually, and it seems I am not one of them.

We soon started to fly up the mountain to the airport and were beginning to land.
I quickly grabbed my bag and pulled out of it the advert for my new home I accepted, seemed we'd already passed it, but I hadn't spot it amidst the crowd of houses near City Hall.

I was sat on the edge of my seat all the time, I couldn't manage to stay still for one moment, I thought the taxi driver noticed, but I didn't mind, it wasn't like he had been through what I had, and if he had, that was a big coincedence.
Driving past my hometown, I noticed we were going near the cliffside, and out of the Town centre.
Huh, the only houses up here were mansions, and I definitely did not buy one of them, I didn't even have the money to buy a mansion!

"Um, excuse me, where are we going?"
My voice was quiet, but for once it didn't shake, and something inside me made me feel better for a second, this was the first step in my new life.
"To your new home, ma'am, why?"
"Oh...I was just sure I'd bought a small house, I thought it'd be in the city, not where the Mint's and Ray's live..."
The taxi driver smiled in the mirror to me.
"Well, you did buy a small house, but, I'll bet that's going to be a mansion one day, and so here you are miss, would you like a hand with your bags?"
I thanked him and said no, I was just ready to go and see my baby boy, which my mother, Isabelline, would have dropped off now!

A new first for me, well, a first for me after my 'dark days'.
I smiled.
And it felt good, and my son was in the house right in front of me, I was so excited I hadn't even taken in my new property.

"Uhhhh, this don't look like the advertisement I was given..."
Well, for one I was meant to buy a decent size house in the city, except it was a small shack in the middle of a huge property, next to the two most powerful families in Raynebow.
The Mint's were the friendlier of the two, but the Ray's were serious and quite honestly scary.

Nevertheless, this was a new beginning, and I had no more than 953 simoleons and 42 cents.
But this was good for me, it wasn't what I had in Riverview, or what I had when I was little here.
Instead it was as if I'd moved out of my parent's house and moved here to start my life. No awkward 22nd year of life, I just went from being 21, to nearly 23...

At least there was something from the ad in real life, the pretty and rare white poppies.
It seemed everything was white, it suited me just fine, but some colour was definitely needed here!

I walked through the door and the first room I came to was one of 4 use-able rooms.

There was a dining set, a beautiful wooden easel, and a keyboard!
Ah, now I understood my Dad's text to me, he said me and Ash had an extra surprise waiting for us!
I'd always wanted to play instruments, ever since I heard Carolina Sky in concert!

There was a neat little kitchen, perfect size for me to cook for Ash and me both!

I came to find a hallway with three doors, at least I had my own room, and Ash had his own too, that would be better than us waking eachother up constantly.
This is Ash's room, much bigger than mine!


As for the bathroom...

Well. It is a bathroom, one can't argue that!

My bedroom had the same bed me and Oak used to sleep in, it wasn't just me keeping a part of him there with me, it also was probably the only bed I could afford right now, and relatively new, not even a year old!

The first room I wanted to see was Ash's, simply because he was there waiting for me!

I saw there was a corner, and I peaked around it to see my gorgeous little Angel sitting near his doll house!
He is too cute, again my memory fails to do things justice!

I saw my little darling begin to turn around!
"Mama! Yew awe home!"
I smiled at him and made a start towards him.

"Come here my little man!"
I put my hands under his arms as he reached up to me.

Oh his little smile, I can honestly say that it made my day, and it probably will for the rest of my life!

"Now, Ash, I believe you have an appointment with Mr Tickle Monster!"
"Aaahhhh!!!"
It is moments like this that make me sad in a way, I hadn't chatted with him in months, let alone play with him!

Soon it was time to let him play with his toys though, while I actually figure out what I'm going to do today!

Immediately though I found myself clapping!
I had turned away to leave, but then my angel started playing music on his toy xylophone and I couldn't help but clap!

The first room I wanted to see was Ash's, simply because he was there waiting for me!

I saw there was a corner, and I peaked around it to see my gorgeous little Angel sitting near his doll house!
He is too cute, again my memory fails to do things justice!

I saw my little darling begin to turn around!
"Mama! Yew awe home!"
I smiled at him and made a start towards him.

"Come here my little man!"
I put my hands under his arms as he reached up to me.

Oh his little smile, I can honestly say that it made my day, and it probably will for the rest of my life!

"Now, Ash, I believe you have an appointment with Mr Tickle Monster!"
"Aaahhhh!!!"
It is moments like this that make me sad in a way, I hadn't chatted with him in months, let alone play with him!

Soon it was time to let him play with his toys though, while I actually figure out what I'm going to do today!

Immediately though I found myself clapping!
I had turned away to leave, but then my angel started playing music on his toy xylophone and I couldn't help but clap!

Besides, what is not to love about my baby Ash?
I am not biased, just a proud mother as my mama always said to me!

I soon did have to leave though, but my eyes never left him until I couldn't see past the corner any more.

I was still thinking of what to do today, I did hope to meet with the neighbours.
But my neighbours were the two most terrifying families I had ever met in my life!
This was the Mint's home, when I left I used to get along with Ivy Mint, it would be nice to see what happened to her and her sweetheart, uh, wow my memory has failed again, can't remember his name at all!

This was the Ray's house, just looking at it was actually making me feel self-conscious.
I actually felt the need to stand straighter and keep my head up.
The Ray's were old fashioned, not exactly friendly and I had a horrible experience as a child, I got dared to go inside and I swear to this day they were like Victorians!

And then of course was my tiny little shack, there was never anything on this land, we used to call it No Man's Land since the Rays and Mint's fought like cat and dog all day long!
Suddenly meeting my neighbours doesn't seem like a good thought...

But hey, it's a new life, the little girl was probably forgotten to this town, so I can start again, may aswell be adventurous with that!

Outide the window it seems it's one of those world-famous sunny days for Raynebow.
So that means no backing out, I can't just spend my days indoors, like I have for the past 2 months.

Getting closer to the mansion was intimidating, I'll admit, but all the same I was excited to catch up with Ivy, we weren't BFFs, but we were friends!

Ash wriggled out of my arms and sat down next to where I was standing, and if I thought it was intimidating before then I don't know what to call this feeling.
Wow?

"Mama! Mama! Can I go see dat giwl ower dere?"
I glanced around looking for Ivy.

"No mama, look over dere!"
I looked to where he was pointing, and I would have missed her unless she was moving, she blended right in with the garden around her.
Looks like Miss Ivy had a daughter!

And then, of course, was Miss Ivy Mint herself!
She hadn't changed a bit, and I was as jealous as ever of her beauty.
"Fern, are you playing with the pretty flowers again?"
She hadn't changed a bit, and I was as jealous as ever of her beauty.
"Fern, are you playing with the pretty flowers again?"

'Fern' simply looked straight ahead, past her mother and into the window of the house it seemed.
"Will daddy come play today, mama?"

"Maybe, baby girl, let's go ask him!"
The little girl burst into a fit of gorgeous giggles, and I felt a bit weird looking at them from a distance.

"Is it really you, Madamoiselle Pastelle?"
I rolled my eyes at her nickname for me, but it really honestly felt good to be home, and be around friends I'd missed for months!

I picked up Ash and walked towards her.
Her eyes found my Ash.
"Wow, looks like time has passed since you moved away! Then again, it has for us too!"
I laughed, it really had, I had a baby and so did she!
"Will daddy come play today, mama?"

"Maybe, baby girl, let's go ask him!"
The little girl burst into a fit of gorgeous giggles, and I felt a bit weird looking at them from a distance.

"Is it really you, Madamoiselle Pastelle?"
I rolled my eyes at her nickname for me, but it really honestly felt good to be home, and be around friends I'd missed for months!

I picked up Ash and walked towards her.
Her eyes found my Ash.
"Wow, looks like time has passed since you moved away! Then again, it has for us too!"
I laughed, it really had, I had a baby and so did she!

"I've missed you Nilla!"
She smiled warmly to me, and for the gazillionth time today I honestly feel like I'm the happiest girl in the world!
"Same here, Ivy, and I'm sure Ash and Fern will be good friends! So, how are things with Mr Dreamy? Everyone hated you in high school, just because you were dating him!"

"Uh, yeah, Fern is his, but you know, heiress of this place, my parents didn't want me to marry him, but he doesn't know she's his, he thinks me and...him are happy parents..."
My face expressed a range of emotions, shock, pity, shock again.
"I'm sorry to hear that, but if it helps, things haven't been so great at this end of the line either."

"Oh, honey, don't worry about me, and as for you, don't worry about that either! Everything will work out, I'm sure!"

When I told her that Oak joined the army, and well, never came back, her face was utter shock too.
No more crying for me, I reminded myself.
"I'm okay though, it's a fresh start for me here, and it's time I moved on, I am only 22 afterall, and judging by the date that must mean you have your 23rd birthday in precisely one week!"

She smiled at me again.
"Same old Nilla Pearl, you come over whenever you like, I'm sure the kids would like that too, Fern is an obsessive of the outdoors, mind, just a fair warning!"

"Now off to go and see her 'daddy'."
I saw her face fall for a moment, enough for me to know it was time to leave, I felt bad for her, and she me, but I definitely now had something to look forward to!

"I'm alright, things will work out, if not we are so making a single mother's club, only us two, friday nights!"
I saw her face fall for a moment, enough for me to know it was time to leave, I felt bad for her, and she me, but I definitely now had something to look forward to!

"I'm alright, things will work out, if not we are so making a single mother's club, only us two, friday nights!"
She winked at me and I laughed, it felt good, it really did.

Fern whispered something in her mama's ear and I saw Ivy concentrate on hearing her.

Fern whispered something in her mama's ear and I saw Ivy concentrate on hearing her.
"Sounds like somebody's hungry, want to stay out here while mama cooks something up?"
Fern nodded and started wriggling in her arms to be free, Ash started doing the same.

"Well, Ivy, great seeing you, I'll see you soon!"I saw Ash smile at Fern and Ivy out the corner of my eye, I smiled, seems my little boy has already got his first crush!

Fern nodded and started wriggling in her arms to be free, Ash started doing the same.

"Well, Ivy, great seeing you, I'll see you soon!"I saw Ash smile at Fern and Ivy out the corner of my eye, I smiled, seems my little boy has already got his first crush!

"I'll see you too, Ash, bye darlings!"

"He really looks a lot like you, but Oak too in a sense...anyways, I look forward to seeing you again."

I already turned to leave when Ash started to look over my shoulder.

"He really looks a lot like you, but Oak too in a sense...anyways, I look forward to seeing you again."

I already turned to leave when Ash started to look over my shoulder.
"Hey, little man, don't start fussing over girls when you've got one right here who'll always love ya!"

Sigh, is it normal that walking back to my house is semi-depressing?
I suppose so after standing outside that mansion!

As soon as we got back me and Ash were both hungry, so I put him in his highchair straight away.
I was going to make him a proper meal, but I was too exhausted and took the easy way out.

Cereal is good for everyone, and he seemed to like it so whatever floats your boat.

I laughed lightly as he grabbed a handful and started tasting it like a little pro chef!


Sigh, is it normal that walking back to my house is semi-depressing?
I suppose so after standing outside that mansion!

As soon as we got back me and Ash were both hungry, so I put him in his highchair straight away.
I was going to make him a proper meal, but I was too exhausted and took the easy way out.

Cereal is good for everyone, and he seemed to like it so whatever floats your boat.

I laughed lightly as he grabbed a handful and started tasting it like a little pro chef!

Have I mentioned already that I love my son?
Because I love my son to pieces! <3

Still exhausted, I went back to my fridge, which matched the wallpaper like everything else, and decided what I was going to do for food.

There was practically nothing inside the fridge, so I stuck my hand in and grabbed whatever random food was lying around.

I found some bread and Very Berry Jam, and that seemed to do just fine, I wasn't bothered, it was all food afterall, something to fill me up would suffice for now.

Another thing I forgot I loved about Raynebow.
Very Berry Jam is to die for! <3

Uh, yeah, I was hungry and eating fast.
Bad idea, choking half to death is not fun!

"Oww, man that hurts!"
I started massaging my chest, I hate it when this happens!

"Jeez, first day back and I've already nearly died by eating some bread and jam!"

Nevertheless, I was soon back at it again!
What can I say, no life lessons learned when jam tastes this good!

When I was done my eyes flickered next to me, it had been at the back of my mind all day, buried a bit, but still there.

The keyboard looked so inviting, I'd never learned to play any instrument except the recorder, but I had to stop after 2 years, when I moved schools where they didn't do lessons there.
Tomorrow I am definitely going down to the library and printing of the theme song to Hackberry Potter!

Painting might be fun to try, I hadn't really drawn anything since Year 9 at school, where we had to choose our options for the exams coming up.

Still, I had to be a responsible adult and not forget about my son, which I nearly did just yesterday.

As I washed the dishes I was thinking.
Was it really yesterday when I was a miserable, useless corpse who only got out of bed to feed her son and get a snack for herself?
Because today I was beginning to feel like my old self again, obviously I still missed him a great deal, but I was stubborn and when I make a deal with myself I don't back out.

Over the rest of the night I kept my promise to myself clear in my head.
Even when I was putting my baby to bed.

Even when he tugged at my hand for me to not go.

"Yep, Miss Pastelle, no more crying for you..."

Without another word my baby son and I were fast asleep.

Except, I was having a dream, I couldn't decide if it was bad or good.
Heck, I didn't even know what it meant.
But it did have images I had buried deep in my mind and heart in it, and they all rose to the surface.
Yet again, my promise was still in the front of my mind and kept me strong throughout the night.No more crying for me...~
Because I love my son to pieces! <3

Still exhausted, I went back to my fridge, which matched the wallpaper like everything else, and decided what I was going to do for food.

There was practically nothing inside the fridge, so I stuck my hand in and grabbed whatever random food was lying around.

I found some bread and Very Berry Jam, and that seemed to do just fine, I wasn't bothered, it was all food afterall, something to fill me up would suffice for now.

Another thing I forgot I loved about Raynebow.
Very Berry Jam is to die for! <3

Uh, yeah, I was hungry and eating fast.
Bad idea, choking half to death is not fun!

"Oww, man that hurts!"
I started massaging my chest, I hate it when this happens!

"Jeez, first day back and I've already nearly died by eating some bread and jam!"

Nevertheless, I was soon back at it again!
What can I say, no life lessons learned when jam tastes this good!

When I was done my eyes flickered next to me, it had been at the back of my mind all day, buried a bit, but still there.

The keyboard looked so inviting, I'd never learned to play any instrument except the recorder, but I had to stop after 2 years, when I moved schools where they didn't do lessons there.
Tomorrow I am definitely going down to the library and printing of the theme song to Hackberry Potter!

Painting might be fun to try, I hadn't really drawn anything since Year 9 at school, where we had to choose our options for the exams coming up.

Still, I had to be a responsible adult and not forget about my son, which I nearly did just yesterday.

As I washed the dishes I was thinking.
Was it really yesterday when I was a miserable, useless corpse who only got out of bed to feed her son and get a snack for herself?
Because today I was beginning to feel like my old self again, obviously I still missed him a great deal, but I was stubborn and when I make a deal with myself I don't back out.

Over the rest of the night I kept my promise to myself clear in my head.
Even when I was putting my baby to bed.
Even when he tugged at my hand for me to not go.

"Yep, Miss Pastelle, no more crying for you..."

Without another word my baby son and I were fast asleep.

Except, I was having a dream, I couldn't decide if it was bad or good.
Heck, I didn't even know what it meant.
But it did have images I had buried deep in my mind and heart in it, and they all rose to the surface.
Yet again, my promise was still in the front of my mind and kept me strong throughout the night.No more crying for me...~

No comments:
Post a Comment